The day everyone has been waiting for! I am selling the van now that it is complete. The miles are very low and everything in the camper has been field tested and in excellent working order. This van is amazing and must be seen to be appreciated. It packs a huge punch in it’s ability to provide all the comforts of home without needing to be “plugged in”. Asking $95,000 – you will not find a van with as many features at a lower price!
First, let’s talk about the vehicle. This 2018 Ford transit was purchased as an empty cargo van in Mount Vernon Washington. The van had 61 miles on it, and has a lifetime warranty provided by the dealer – Blade Chevrolet.
The van is rear wheel drive and has 13,000 miles. It is a one-ton (F-350) Powerstroke diesel. Factory installed towing package means it’s built to tow almost anything. Pretty basic package, but it has A/C and cruise control. Tilt steering wheel, power mirrors, automatic transmission with “traction control system”.
Next, lets list the features of the campervan.
- Van alterations
- Install two CR Laurence windows
- Install Dometic Heki 2 sun roof with bug and blackout screen
- Thinsulate insulation
- Cedar wood panelling
- LED lighting
- Battery charging systems
- Three Battleborn Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries – 300 amp hours capacity
- Sterling Power 30 amp battery to battery charger.
- Two 310 watt solar panels for a total of 620 watts charging capacity
- Electrical system – these items are networked and controlled with smartphone app
- 25 gallon potable water storage tank
- Shurflo pump with separate on/off switch
- Bosch Tronic 3000 T-4 gallon water heater
- Empire Faucet outside valve with coiled hose for shower and bike washing
- Kitchen sink and faucet with hot/cold water
- Other features
- Espar Airtronic diesel cabin heater
- ARB 63 quart fridge/freezer with 500 lb full extension slides
- Full size bed
- Six ac outlets
- dc charging station
- Two 1800 watt induction cooktops
- Sirocco dc cabin fan
- Nightfall Overland window shades
- Garage/bike tray with 500 lb full extension slides
- Scopema passenger seat swivel
- Custom wheels with dedicated Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires
- Custom blackout shades
- Custom cabinetry with tons of shelves, drawers and storage!
- Lagun swivel table
And finally, the Lagun swivel table ties everything together. The van has surprising amounts of room given that it is the 144″ platform. Additionally, a small adult can sleep in the garage which feels like a separate room when a curtain is put up. The van is also very adept at urban stealth camping. When all window shades are up, absolutely no light escapes, thus it appears no one is in the van. And, the nice thing about the large sun roof is that it allows ample sunlight in the van when in blackout mode. This is a very nice feature when spending the night in town or a busy campground.
If you are interested in this van feel free to give me a call: 208-354-3830